We left early in the morning from Mole to go to the Kintampo Falls. It was beautiful. When we arrived we had it all to ourselves to enjoy the cool water and peaceful atmosphere...................for about 5 minutes. I think a busload of Ghanian kids must have arrived. I'm not kidding, I think there were anywhere between 40-50 kids there. They are CRAZY! They were at that young teenage age with crazy hormones. They were tripping and pushing each other on the slippery and painful rocks. Mind you they were all having fun, but if you decided to slide on the rocks into the pool then they would push you too. They thought we would have fun if someone pushed us on the hard rocks. So, needless to say, we just sat and watched them play. After about 30 minutes, we dried off and decided to leave and guess what they decided to leave too. Oh well, it was still very enjoyable and actually entertaining to watch them once you got past the modesty thing because they played in their underwear!
This is the falls when we first arrived.

This is one of my favorite shots. Our driver was watching our belongings and decided to grab my camera and take a few shots. I must say I'm impressed with this one. I'm so happy that he did that for me.

We decided to take a family picture, but hey, if the obruni's are taking a picture then everyone better join in too! We started laughing because as soon as we posed, they just walked up and got in the picture too. Our driver was taking the shot and he took a couple and then yelled at them to get out of the way. They probably thought we were being rude.

This is the monkey santuary located near the Boabeng-Fiema village. It's the jungle and very beautiful. The paths were wide and clear and monkeys are just hanging out in the trees. The two types that we saw were the colobus monkey and the mono monkey. The colobus were very shy so all my pictures of them are too far away, but the mono monkey will let you get within 2-3 feet of them until they move away. This is just a beautiful shot of the road in the middle of the jungle.

This guy was just chillin'.

1 comment:
Once again, I must say how lucky you are. AMAZING!!!
Post a Comment