Thursday, May 29, 2008

I know, I know

It's been awhile! Needless to say, the internet here has just about dun me in! We no longer have internet in our home, so I have to go these internet cafe's. Only certain ones are fast enough to blog with pictures, so it will take me just a bit of time to figure out that system. I've done some amazing things lately and want to share pictures!!!!! Craig is gone for a week and a half to Kumasi for research, so once he's back it won't be as hard because I'll actually have someone to watch the kids! I am typing this however kid-free! So pictures to come are of the bead factory, another recipe, Akosombo (the Volta Lake Region), some info. and pics. on Craig's research, and some Ghanaian dresses that I have had made here!!! We are also going to leave in a couple of weeks to see the coast one last time. Our time is running out! Only 6 weeks left! I can't believe how fast it has gone by. I'm also excited to be able to come home and see family and friends again and taste all kinds of familiar yummy foods!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe there is only 6 more weeks! Time has really gone by! You better plan a trip to Ohio... or maybe us to Bloomingtion??

xoxo,
AL

Ute Family said...

Wow! 6 weeks left. It always amazes me how fast time actually flies right on by us. You'll be so glad that you started this blog...you'll have it forever. Did you know there's a website that takes blogs and makes them into books for you? blurb.com I think. That's what I'll be doing every year, making a family journal on our blog, then having it made to a book on that website then they just mail it to you. Anyway, just something to think about! I've loved seeing and reading all about your experiences there :)

Da Woman said...

Thank you Erin for info. on the book making. I didn't know the website, but knew there was something out there that did that. I'm totally using it! Thanks again!

Juliana said...

You are amazing and I can't wait to hear every about this!