Sorry everyone, but this is the best way for me to send info. with picts. to my family about stuff here, so just skip to the next blog so that you won't be bored.
Mom and Connie, this is the cloth nativity that I promised I would send a picture of. It was $20 adn well worth the money I think.

Dad, this is the scripture cases. You can see the different sizes and these are the different prints on them. If you wanted bigger, there are some bigger ones, for like a franklin planner or something, but I personally think too big for scriptures.

Mom, the hand bags.

some more hangbags and purses.

Dad, this is a picture of a picture of the cane I was talking about. It's $50. He didn't have any right there and then to take a picture of. If you like it, I can get it, although I could find one somewhere else for much cheaper. I just don't know what the quality would equal to.

2 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE all your posts... whenver I want to "get away" I come read your blog, what a great record! :)
Okay, I love different nativities.. can I order one please???? I can have a us check be sent to wherever you want, but i would love to order one if it is not too much trouble...if it is, then forget it....
but don't worry, we can still be friends (although does housing your piano win me points? Ha!)
Post a Comment