Friday, May 2, 2008

Remember........


Remember when I stated that there was no power or water for like 2 days. This picture just sums up all the excitement that goes on in our place whenever that happens!
Exciting huh!

2 comments:

Mad Queen said...

okay, that is kind of nice to be forced to do nothing... coming from a person who tries to squeeze in as much as possible into one tiny moment of time... seeing craig there all relaxed... hmmmm there is something to be said for having nothing to do!

Samye said...

HEY!! Thanks for the comment, things have been a little crazy so I totally forgot!! BUt, yes we are still coming to Africa and are leaving in one month! We will be going to Ethiopia for a week, and then to Kenya for a couple of days. We have already had one round of shots and need to go in for one more!! When are you guys done there? Will you be coming back to B-town?? I love keeping up with you through this blog!!!