I left the room for 15 minutes to make a phone call and when I came back, I found this EVERYWHERE! On the walls, all over this desk, our coffee table, chairs, etc. Both children had participated, though Spencer's mess was much bigger. The think I don't get is Rachel? She knows better and has never colored on the wall til now.! I just handed them rags and said I wanted it super clean!!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Sarah! Your children are very artistic. They must get it from Craig... ;-)
Mis you guy,
Logue
Man, that stinks! I am not looking foward to those days! Good for you for making them clean it all up.
So I tried to comment back on the comment you sent me but I don't think it worked. So I will just comment on this and hope you read this. So, I would like the green, blue, and yellow necklace.
So Stephenie Meyer put out another book, called "The Host". Her fourth book from the "Twilight" series comes out August 2nd. And yes, they are making "Twilight" into a movie. It comes out the week after Harry Potter 6 which is sometime in December. If you want to check it out go to www.twilightlexicon.com or www.stepheniemeyer.com. It looks good and to try to draw the boys to come to the movie they are putting it more action scenes, like in the first scene of the movie they are going to have Edward hunting deer. I think they are going to put in them hunting the bears. Things like that, to draw the male gender in because it is a love story. I am way excited. It really looks good and they are hoping it dows well in the box office so that they can make the other books into movies as well.
Craig, are you really going to let your kids take the blame for that? Shameless.
Jonas has been doing this recently, too. Yesterday he colored red magic marker on his feet and went for a little stroll across the carpet.
Too wierd... the same thing happened here... my kids have never colored on the walls, but recently, Jonas who is 4 decided to color on about 8 walls!... and the worst part is that it is this horrible japanses wallpaper where it will NOT come off.. not with scrubbing, bleach, cleansers.. nothing. I even tried a brillo pad.
You are a great mom.. make them clean it up is the BEST punishment... way to go Momma.
Post a Comment