
On Sunday we ate breakfast with Susan and said farewell. She was leaving to head back up to Accra, but we were staying to go to church in Busua. I decided to take some pictures of our resorts before we left. After going to church we were going to go to the Anamabo Beach resort about 2 hours east on the coast and only 2 hours from Accra (Busua was about 4-5 hours depending on traffic from Accra and Nzulezo was an additional 2 hours even farther away).
This is the Rainbow Beach Resort. Craig and Spencer are standing on our room's balcony. The sign Akwaaba is welcome in twi.
Rachel loved the flower bushes on the grounds. Of course we had to take pictures.


Rachel and spencer at the beach.

This is the Busua Beach Resort. Can you tell a difference? I know! It's like a real hotel!!

here is a picture of the beach. I talked about how they had the rocks covered in fence. I was told that in the dry season they don't have that stuff.
1 comment:
It looks so beautiful. Your kids are adorable...arrggg matee.
Post a Comment