Actually I didn't take these pictures, Craig did. How can you not take amazing pictures when in Ghana right? I've had friends tell me to sell some pictures to card companies, or National Geographic. I don't know. I'm sure everyone in the world has AMAZING pictures worth money. Craig was in Cape Coast researching at the archives there and while walking saw the guys playing football (soccer) on the beach (which is a most common place to play cause of space). I love these shots. Apparently, I am the only blogger on this thing anymore so you won't hear his side of the story... sorry.
Friday, November 7, 2008
okay National Geographic Photographer here I come..
Actually I didn't take these pictures, Craig did. How can you not take amazing pictures when in Ghana right? I've had friends tell me to sell some pictures to card companies, or National Geographic. I don't know. I'm sure everyone in the world has AMAZING pictures worth money. Craig was in Cape Coast researching at the archives there and while walking saw the guys playing football (soccer) on the beach (which is a most common place to play cause of space). I love these shots. Apparently, I am the only blogger on this thing anymore so you won't hear his side of the story... sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Gorgeous pictures! And I can relate to not having a partner writing his side of things... so his pictures don't get posted as often...ha!
Post a Comment