I don't know if I already posted about these or not so just bare with me. Rachel wanted to have her haid done like a little Ghanaian girls with lots of pony tails everywhere. I did the best I could.


Then I connected them. It was a fun hair day :)

This is how we watch a movie. It's so loud in the streets that you can't hear your movies on the laptop unnless you have a speaker hooked in and held up to your ear! It's that loud out there. THey are night people but not in the homes like we are. Americans hang out inside, but Ghanaians hang out at night outside. People laugh, talk, or just scream loudly, but we were able to manage. Also, yes that is popcorn. at the Obruni store we found some corn kernals and I just popped them in a pot with some oil and a little salt and yummy. We prefer that over microwave of course.

Spencer loved watching people out the window. It was his favorite past time. Yeah, that's how often we got out on a daily basis. Obviously we got out and had fun, but most of the time we stayed inside. Spencer watch the street scene from two of his favorite locations. this one...

and this one. kinda sad I know, but hey, have you looked out the window and watched people in the streets of Ghana? it is pretty interesting2!
1 comment:
Great post! I loved seeing how you guys had to watch movies... you do whatcha gotta do... improvise! It really paints the picture for how loud it is out there. Wow. I also loved seeing what Spencer enjoyed doing... spying on the rowdy bunch!
Post a Comment