Before I explain these pictures, let me just describe the scene that I just walked into. It's Sunday and there are about 4 little Ghanaian kids over here playing. They don't just come alone, they come in bunches. I walked into the room to find them all playing dress up, but they were only in the process. Apparently, Rachel told them they had to take their clothes off to put on dress up clothes, so there are all these little naked Ghanaian kids. Kinda funny and no, I'm not taking a picture of that. They really like to show us their underwear and naked bums. Maria is always trying to come over to play naked, well except for her beads that she wears around her waist. The same thing happens everytime. I hear Craig saying, Maria please go home and get dressed. You cannot come in here naked. She just stares back until he shuts the door in her face. No, he doesn't slam it, he just has to shut it so that she understands that she is not coming over to play without clothes:)
The falls are spectacular! At the falls there are thousands of fruit bats that live on the cliffs. Can you see them? Obviously you can see the ones flying, but all the little dark spots or dots on the cliffs are batts hanging upside down! They're mainly in the crevices, but there's thousands!



3 comments:
Those are gorgeous pictures. I love waterfalls.
I can't believe all of those bats. That is amazing and creepy all at the sme time. I hate bats but I'm sure it was a sight to see!
Absolutely beautiful!!
Post a Comment