i LOVE your blog... I didn't know you have one... I'm reading and reading and then reading some more and it seems like you're having an adventure of your life!!!
And about the ants... I know they're annoying but normally they just stay in the building for a couple of years or so and then just go somewhere else, so it might be a good idea to find out when they came...
Also my friends and I used to go to each others houses uninvited ALL the time... My childhood memories... Pretty funny... :) (Although, I never brought extra friends over and I did it ONLY with my BFF) :)
It is so fun to read all your posts, Sarah. You seem to have really embraced things in Africa and it's obvious you're making the most of everything while there. I am so impressed by your cooking! Keep the posts coming.
3 comments:
i LOVE your blog... I didn't know you have one... I'm reading and reading and then reading some more and it seems like you're having an adventure of your life!!!
And about the ants... I know they're annoying but normally they just stay in the building for a couple of years or so and then just go somewhere else, so it might be a good idea to find out when they came...
Also my friends and I used to go to each others houses uninvited ALL the time... My childhood memories... Pretty funny... :)
(Although, I never brought extra friends over and I did it ONLY with my BFF) :)
I love those dresses...and they are the cutest little girls :)
It is so fun to read all your posts, Sarah. You seem to have really embraced things in Africa and it's obvious you're making the most of everything while there. I am so impressed by your cooking! Keep the posts coming.
Post a Comment