Sunday, September 21, 2008
What do you do when you are really bored......
What do you do when you're bored?..........................you eat chocolate of course. As for me, I decided to make it fun and try 3 different brands of choc. bars that offer the same stuff. You might think it's a no brainer, but the snickers in Ghana doesn't taste like the snickers in the US. that would be because most everything is shipped from South Africa and they don't put as much sugar in their stuff. however, it was a hands down to Snickers. The others were okay, but not nearly as good. I made Craig do it too.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I think US chocolate is YUCK and has way too much sugar in it... sickly sweet. Japan's chocolate is way better and not so waxy. Sounds like Ghana has the right idea too... yum yum!
PS, I wore my Ghanaian necklace and earrings set yesterday and got some compliments on it... you are the bomb.
Post a Comment