Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Some neighborhood kids.....


I may have already blogged about this, but my neighborhood kids loved having their pictures taken, so I have TONS! To start this is Samat (I have no idea how to spell it right, that's just how it sounds).



Samat, Spencer, and Dan (he was so cute, but VERY shy and I think the big obruni lady scared him!)

Dan again.

Elsie. We absolutely adored her. She was respectful and played well with Rachel. She was also very obedient too. Not all of the kids that came to play would obey their parents or myself. Kinda made things difficult at times, but Elsie was da bomb!

Maria. She missed a day of school to get this hair-do. I'd have to say that this was my favorite of all the braides and do's that she did.

1 comment:

Mad Queen said...

Wow, aren't they gorgeous! Love that you posted these pictures... then when you turn your blog into a scrapbook you can always remember your little friends. Precious!