Well, in Ghana, every Monday I went to scripture study with all the missionary women and wives of church employees or area presidency wives, etc. We would meet at one of their homes to study and socialize. Afterwards, my kids and I would usually go to Sally Murray's house to swim in the pool at her complex. We would pack a lunch and eat at her house and maybe even watch a Disney movie because she had like 5000 movies there. I called her my Murraybuster. Once Sally found out that I was handwashing clothes she put a stop to that and Monday became a laundry day to. I would do 1-2 loads there, making it so that I only had to handwash my Sunday clothes! It was so nice. We loved our Mondays and the kids treasured them because they were a day to get out! I'll never forget my secret society scripture study sisters!!! (or however Sally put it. she was always coming up with crafty ways to name our scripture study)
Thursday, September 18, 2008
My Monday Activity
Well, in Ghana, every Monday I went to scripture study with all the missionary women and wives of church employees or area presidency wives, etc. We would meet at one of their homes to study and socialize. Afterwards, my kids and I would usually go to Sally Murray's house to swim in the pool at her complex. We would pack a lunch and eat at her house and maybe even watch a Disney movie because she had like 5000 movies there. I called her my Murraybuster. Once Sally found out that I was handwashing clothes she put a stop to that and Monday became a laundry day to. I would do 1-2 loads there, making it so that I only had to handwash my Sunday clothes! It was so nice. We loved our Mondays and the kids treasured them because they were a day to get out! I'll never forget my secret society scripture study sisters!!! (or however Sally put it. she was always coming up with crafty ways to name our scripture study)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment