Friday, June 20, 2008

Some Church kids

This is 4 year old, Sandra
This is 4 year old, Martel
The girls in the back are Mabel and Nania and her sister. I don't know all of their names yet. I'm still working on it. They're all the same or so different that I just can't keep them straight. Nania is 7 years and her mother is one of my seamstresses. She's made a green and brown dress for me and in the process of making another one before I go!
Helen is the nursery leader and is the one in yellow. Her sister looks like Queen Nefertiti (spelling?) They are just all so beautiful!

At church my calling is with the children. I teach all 4-7 year olds in Sunday school and then I lead the song time for the entire primary which sometimes consists of most of the last hour! So here a few shots of the kids.

No comments: