I promised my mother-in-law that I would send her a picture of the birthday cake that i made for Rachel. I'm now finally getting around to doing that. I went ahead and sent a few more that I thought she would like to see. That is, if she looks at the blog.
Rachel opening a birthday present.

Spencer with his grandpa Waite

Rachel's cousin's Sam and Morgan.

Rachel's barbie doll birthday cake. It's supposed to be the barbie island princess if you can't tell.

More on Africa to come!
2 comments:
Sounds like you're having a great time in Africa, lizards and all. Is that what all of western Africa looks like or are you in a richer/poorer part of town?
Also, you are so talented at baking cakes. I had no idea you could do that. Where the heck did you learn how to do that?
I don't know where I learned how to bake cakes. I just figured, hey they can make that, so can I. I'm not really good at icing cakes yet. I'll get better. And thisis what it looks like here. There are only wealthy people and poor people in Ghana. From what I've noticed, there is kind of a divide in the poor. You can be poor (like the area where we live) and then you can be POOR as in homeless. Depending on where you live depends on I guess the standard home in which you live. In some areas people live in more of like huts. But that is generally housing outside of accra, like in villages.
Post a Comment