Monday, December 3, 2007

Our live-in Guests

One night after we put the kids to bed. My dad, Craig and I were sitting in the living room talking and I saw this little object move. I wasn't sure if something moved because it was so fast and small. i thought I was seeing things. I walked over and there was a tiny black lizard! I couldn't believe it. I was a little worried about a lizard being in my home, but craig assures me that they are harmless. He didn't stay long. The next night I spotted another lizard, but his one was white and a little bigger. It's the one you see in the picture. I think I'll call this one Fred. The next night there was another tiny lizard; a white one. So I've got salt, pepper, and Fred. I haven't seen any of them since, but I'm sure they'll be back.



The kids have loved discovering these lizards. they're all over outside, but never before had we seen them inside. Oh the excitement! I think they are some form of geckos.


No comments: