Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Need to vacation? Look no further......

When my dad came to Ghana to drop me off, we wanted to make sure that he got to tour different areas of Ghana so that he could really get to experience all that Ghana has to offer. Now, obviously, he didn't get to see all that Ghana had to offer, but here is some of it. We took him down to the Cape Coast area to relax and see some of the sights. We went to 2 different slave castles, the rainforrest, and stayed at the Anumabu Beach Resort. It was beautiful. The pictures pictures below are all from the Beach Resort. The pictures from the other areas will come soon. I can only send so many pictures at a time without the internet shutting off on me.

Look carefully to see the object of interest. It's a little crab. They were all over the beach.
If you look out onto the ocean you can see some dark lines. those are actually fishing boats. There are tons of fishing boats off in the distance in either direction. Quite picturesque, but my camera managed to somehow leave them out.
rachels likes to collect and play with dirt, worms, or sticks. Over here, it has turned into tiny coconuts that fall from the palm trees.
This was our hut? I wouldn't call them that. They are thatched roofs and the walls are made of mud, but they are quite nice on the inside with tile floors, AC, great pressure in the showers, and so forth. My dad and Craig are in the picture.
All this and more can too be yours for only tons of money spent on flights to get here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, SARAH!!!!!!Sorry I didn't think to email you on your birthday. I just thought, hmmm, I can't call Sarah and I don't know her address to mail her a card so I guess she ain't getting nothin' from me.So I admit I am slow. I hope it was a memorable one.
Man, I am truelly scared for you!!! You live in the ghetto!!!
I am working on a blog of my own but I don't have much time. Here is my address though: www.chaotictwisterinutah.blogspot.com. So now we can blog and stuff. Whatever that means.
Talk to you later.