Saturday, November 17, 2007

Kansas, Birthdays, Halloween....all in one!

I've finally downloaded pictures from the first 2 months of my stay here in Kansas. Here are just some pictures of some events that have taken place. This is Spencer's 2nd birthday. I made him a dragon cake. I like making creative cakes. Why? Why go through all the trouble you say? I don't know. I've asked that questions so many times. I guess I'm just crazy because I actually think it's fun!
We put the candles above his nostrils so that it would look like the dragon was blowing fire out it's nose. I'm not sure he knew what to do. He was so confused as to whether this was food or a toy.
Rachel was a witch again this year. Her grandma Reynolds made it last year. We're just trying to get all the use we can out of it.
Spencer was spider-man....again. His reason? I'm cheap. He doesn't grow very fast and the 9-12 mos. outfit still fit him so why not.
This is just a picture of my parents back yard in Kansas. There was about 50 canadian geese that landed on the pond and stayed for a couple of days. It was pretty fun for the kids to watch them swim and eat, fight and fly. By the way....I just love home. It's just beautiful to me. I hope that someday.......someday, maybe Craig and I will be able to find a place where the kids can actually run around in a yard without a fence, without any worry that neighbors can see every movement we make, and where we can just have fun being in the backyard and not needing some kind of electronic entertainment to pass the time.

No comments: