Monday, November 5, 2007
infected blisters are soooo not fun for mom
Spencer must REALLY love his thumb. A couple of weeks ago, Spencer awoke to his thumb looking like this. He sucked it so hard that it became a blister that quickly became infected! I had to put his hand in a glove and safety pin it to his clothes so that he couldn't take it off. I was so excited thinking that maybe this was the answer to my problems. This would cure him from sucking his thumb!!!! No. He took one look at his gloved thumb and just stuck his other thumb in his mouth. I've gloved both hands, but he sucks on the glove now. I've given up for now. But I will find a way!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yeah!!! I'm so glad you have a blog now. I think it's such a great way to communicate when you live far away.
I can't believe how big your kids are. They are so cute. I can't wait to see them next week!!
I can't believe how grown up Spencer is! Sorry about the blister - that looks so sore. Sounds like he's pretty determined to soothe himself with one thumb or the other. :)
OH MY GOODNESS! You should loan him to Hoover so they can create the ultimate vacuum based on his suck. That is AMAZING!
Post a Comment