When Craig came home 2 days later, she got to open her present from us.....a bike!
We also went out to eat at the restaurant of her choice.....Taco Bell. She loves that place. It has been the choice of celebration for the last 2 years now.
On the Saturday following her birthday, we had a Littlest Pet Shop birthday party. She has been wanting a birthday party FOREVER! I told my children, in an attempt to spare me from having to plan birthday parties every year, that they could only have birthday parties on year 4, 8, and 12. We would see about 16. I doubt she wants one then anyway....just want to go out with friends. I might have to change the year 8 to 7 or 9 because trying to plan a baptism on top of a party was a nightmare! She invited 6 friends and they played pin the tail on the donkey, a ball toss game into glass jars, twister, and memory with pet shops. Of course they were excited to play them all because there were prizes.
Rachel invited 5 girls and 1 boy. Poor guy, but he didn't seem to notice the outnumbering one bit.



2 comments:
You will have to tell me how you did the ice cream cake if though it is the pigs butt!
Love the cake.
And I can't believe Rachel is EIGHT!
Jeeze.
Post a Comment