Saturday, November 20, 2010

Do you Thriller?......

This year, I taught the Young Women and some of the YW leaders how to dance Michael Jackson's Thriller. We learned from YouTube and performed it at our Ward Halloween party. It was awesome!

Marcie, Abbey, Ashley, Me, Alissa, Melissa

Our family...

Craig decided to dress like his friend Curtis in an attempt to make fun of him for his rainbow shirt. He is literally in a pair of Curtis' pants and shirt. (a girl and friend on campus saw him (Curtis) in this shirt and yelled "hey Curtis! God called and he wants his rainbow back!" We thought that was so funny that Craig needed to pour more salt in the wound. Needless to say, Curtis never wore that shirt again after that.)


super girls and giraffe's just rock!



At Rachel's school fall festival. I was running a shift at the caramel apple table and decided that I needed to be at least a little festive!

No comments: