Saturday, November 6, 2010

Baptism Day!

I wanted to make a few invitations for the non-member friends that she wanted to invite, so we dressed her up and took some shots.


This is the one that ended up on the invitation.

But this and a few others are what made it to the table at her baptism. I blew them up and made them sepia and they were table decorations for the table with the programs and a table with flowers in a vase. She loved it!

As gifts, Craig and I got her some brand new scriptures.


Grandma and Grandpa Waite got her the scriptures case and some activity books on baptism and a memory book. Grandma Reynolds and grandpa too also got some story books on baptism and made a beautiful white dress. I had of course hoped to make it myself, but there was just no time and my mother is far better at it than I am so she made it and I am forever grateful!
This is baptism day with dad. Craig baptized Rachel. You wear white and for those who don't know, our church baptizes by immersion.....hence the jumpsuits.

This is her baptism dress from Grandma and grandpa Reynolds.

my cute kids.


1 comment:

Andrea said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

I love baptisms!!