When the Reynolds do a reunion, they go all out. They last a couple of days. This year we were up in Midvale Utah, the cutest little town with hints of scandinavian architechturel. We went bowling the night that we got there and the next day was a day for whatever you wanted to do. Some golfed, others toured Olympic park. I just visited with my family.
Aunt Judy with 2 of her grandchildren.
I met my cousins little boy for the first time. Isn't he so cute! They call him Jay Bird.
These are my lovely cousins who I would spend summers with when I was young. Kara on left and Joselyn (Jay Bird's mom) on right. Sorry Kelli that I didn't have you pose with us!
We had games in the park with relay races and a pinata.
My dad sporting one of the games where you had to take a kleenex box and fill it with ping pong balls and then you have to shake them out by dancing or shakin' your booty.
Arlan, Charlie, Leonard, Dad-Larry, Rulon, Ray
My dad's sisters: Judy on left and Claudie on right.
We earn money for our reunions by having an auction on the last night. People bring things whether purchased or homemade (I think they prefer homemade) to be auctioned and then all the money goes to the next year's reunion. pretty cool! We really enjoyed our time there. I miss my cousins and I don't get to see them that often. Better to enjoy what I do get!



3 comments:
Your family reunions are just like mine! Complete with auctions!
Holy watermelon pinata! Was it full?
Hey! I've been meaning to comment on your blog for a while now! Looks like you've had quite the summer! So glad we came to Utah to visit...and make some time for me! And thanks for keeping your word and not posting taht pic of me. wow, I looked like crap! I didn't put it on my blog, but I'll put it in the book when I make it! I just don't want the world to see my ugliness!!! HAHA!
Thanks again for coming and bringing the gift. He wore it yesterday...he already fits into it perfectly! He's a big guy! Love ya girl!
Post a Comment