Spencer found this metal spinning equipment. I think it's meant for kids to ride sitting down, because it's just dangerous if you're standing. Spencer started going to fast and his legs went right out from under him and he landed smack on his forehead on the metal base!
before...see how happy!
After....see how happy!
such posers! This is Logan and Jack.
Utah is the beehive state right? So they have these little wooden beehives with little thrones in the center for the queen bee to sit on. Pretty cute actually.
Brody, what a wacky kid. don't you love it when kids put on their parents shoes. who cares what kind, it's just fun to put big shoes on.
Amanda took us to her parent's country club pool. It was so nice because it had been so hot that day. I forget how amazing the weather is in the west at night. It cools perfectly. I don't love the humidity, but I do love the green.
one day we found Rachel and Logan sitting next to one another reading their books and laughing at funny lines that they found in them. could you see this in another 50 years? Aren't they just so cute!



1 comment:
Love that you had so much fun! And that your third picture has my niece and nephew in the background on the tire swing!
Post a Comment