Monday, August 9, 2010

Utah trip continued...

I stayed with my sister for a few days after bouncing around from friend to friend. I was there on Sunday, Father's Day, and enjoyed dinner with my parents and my aunt Lois. The next day, we went to the Salt Lake city Aviary. We had a picnic in the park, and we went to the Salt Lake city temple grounds.

At one part of the aviary, you can pay extra money to feed these tropical birds. You hold out a stick with an apple piece on it and they land on you to eat it. Pretty cool actually.


Isn't this cute!






This is Spencer with his cousin Kate. He's 2 years older, but you wouldn't know that by looking at them would you! I laughed when I took this picture. Kids go through the funniest phases with their smiles. This is Kate's phase right now. I remember Spencer's funny smile phase while we were in Ghana.


This is Rachel and her cousin Kyler. They are only 2 days apart.



No comments: