Saturday, August 28, 2010

Rachel quotes

I find my daughter to be quite funny, but I never write down the things that she says. I have a friend who has started jotting things down on her blogs before she forgets them, so hopefully now I'll do the same. These are some of the things that she has said this week.

Rachel
"Boys use different toilets, but I don't know how to use them."

Rachel
"Mom do you think that I could audition for those talent shows on T.V.?"

Me
"Well, usually those are people who take lessons and study for a long time."
Rachel
"Well I don't need lessons because I'm already awesome at singing and dancing. Haven't you seen me do that cartwheel into a kick move yet?"

We had parent night at the school to meet the teachers and enjoy a Book Fair. Her teacher told me that Rachel had been passing notes in class (I can't believe she's already to that phase in life!). (also, her teacher is really nice and quite a hoot and thought it was funny too that she's passing notes in class). Anyway, the next day at breakfast I decided to talk to Rachel about her note passing and I said,
"Rachel your teacher told me that you were passing notes to your friends in class and you really shouldn't do that okay."
Rachel
"Well, he won't let us talk to each other so we have to pass notes."

If there are any funny things that you remember my daughter saying or doing at some point in her life, will you email them or comment them to me so that I can jot them down for memory sake?!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Two words....

Wall. Painting.

Amy said...

She cracks me up. I love her confidence. I hope she can hold onto that! Wow...passing notes already. Her logic makes perfect sense to me.