This is Jake, one of Craig's best friends growing up. He was the best man at our wedding. Craig calls him Fathead. I have no idea what Jake calls Craig. Maybe it was so bad I just chose to forget, who knows.
Our families.
No, this is not Craig's aunt. Our last day in Boise was partially spent at The Birds of Prey exhibit. It was really cool getting to actually see some of the birds up close.....
Now I know these birds look terrifying, but it was feeding time.
These are 2 more of Craig's closest friends, Andy and Amanda. They both live in Weiser Idaho with their families. Andy's wife wasn't feeling well and Amanda's husband was in Vanuatu (they like to travel to disease infested areas too....guess we're not alone). They are some really great people and Amanda...you rock! She is one cool chic and I wish I could get to know her better more often.



No comments:
Post a Comment