At the end of May we took off for Meridian, Idaho to visit Craig's family. It had been awhile since we'd last visited. Like as in, Spencer's never been there....form of awhile. It's just expensive, but after 5 1/2 years, it had been enough. Don't worry, Grandma and Grandpa have been great coming to see us every year so it's not like my kids don't know their grandparents. Anywho...we had a blast and I've got to say....I really liked it there. Usually in the past, we've always gone in winter and never did anything or went anywhere, but since it was summer, we went to all kinds of places and visited lots of people. So here is a brief view of our journey there...

The man in action!
We went to some of my father-in-law's softball games. We really enjoyed watching all the old men play and slowly run to the bases. JUST KIDDING CARL!!! It really was enjoyable and fun to watch.

yes, my daughter still picks up random pieces of trash, dirt, flowers, rocks, feathers for her entertainment and, obviously, body decore. I know it's gross, but I just don't feel like fighting her anymore! She is just one crazy kid!

We went to the Boise zoo. Rachel wanted her hair to look like a giraffe's horns.

They had a very cool slide that the kids really enjoyed!

my cute boy.
1 comment:
I can't believe how grown up Rachel is!
Looking forward to August!!!
Post a Comment