During our stay we traveled about 2 hours north to McCall, Idaho to stay for one night. We went up there to hike and just take in the view...and to satisfy my whim. I've been wanting to see what makes Idaho so great recreation wise. I have to admit, it was gorgeous. I could see why my friends love it so much.
.JPG)
Kids on bears
in front of lake. Craig's parents once had a time-share up in McCall and we drove around to see all the things that they use to do and where they stayed, etc.
.JPG)
I had to take a picture of this.
Lardo. Really? It's a sign just
beckoning people to come in and get fat.
.JPG)
pretty view
.JPG)
The meadow behind Craig was once a lake and is actually a marsh right now, eventually to become a meadow. And yes, we left 70-80 degree weather and came to Idaho at 60 degree weather. At nights, it would drop down and just get cold. Up in McCall it was more around upper 50's.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Can you see Rachel and Spencer at the bottom? Huge tree, eh?
.JPG)
.JPG)
Craig and his parents. Can you see Craig in 30 years? I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment