Friday, October 12, 2007

Initial sign-on

OK--so I guess this might work. I have 3 minutes before my time at the internet cafe runs out, so this will be brief. I'm told that I can cut and paste from Word docs into this blog, but it doesn't work today....sorry. See ya soon.

Craig

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to be the first to leave a comment.

I'm very competitive.

Brenda said...

Craig-Sarah,
All of us here in Indiana (at Cook) are excited about your trip to Ghana, although we are anxious for your safe return back home. Thanks for sharing your adventures with us via blog.
Brenda

curtis and linda said...

Hi Craig,
It is so good to hear that things are going well. Curtis and I love reading about your adventures so keep them coming. My guess is that your car is a 1999,seeing as how i'm such an auto expert, but i'm sure that Carl could get the year right. We are looking forward to Sarah and the kids visit next week and we will take some pics for you. How is the food over there? Not that I like it but is there a McDonalds? I thought there was one in every place on the planet.lol. We think about you all the time and hope that you are safe and well. If there is anything you need or that we can do for you just let us know. Take care and we'll write again soon.
Linda

curtis and linda said...

Wow, Are you sure you cant come up with the $1000? Oh well, its only 9 months and a little bleach. At least there are bars on the windows, LOL. It will be fine Sarah. I'm sure it will be very exciting and you will have the best stories to share with the rest of us. I look forward to your blogs once you get there. I cant wait to see how you like it and to hear about all the different customs. Cant wait to see you Friday! take care. Linda