Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Baby Eliza

I know these are long overdue but I've been having some issues with my blog and with posting. I have a post of all our Hawaii pictures that is causing the problems, so here are a few of Eliza Jane! Once I get the problems solved I will post more. These pictures were taken by my friend Lillian Wilkins. She is awesome! She does a really good job AND we just figured out that we are distant cousins!!! Maybe you think that is korny but I think that it's AWESOME!!! I hope you like!









She even came to the hospital to take a few too.





4 comments:

Rachel said...

Beautiful girl! What!? Hawaii!? Your supposed to be in Indiana sulking because I moved away...that's what I'm doing. :) Love and Miss ya!

Melissa said...

I love the pictures. She is the cutest baby!!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh she is cute! Great pics. I see Spencer in her. Man! She and Jessie just need to be friends.

Andrea said...

I can't wait to squeeze her face!!
See you SOON!