My friend Rachel. We've been buds since we were in Kindergarten. I just love her.
Craig either forgot and just didn't bring his Sunday clothes and so had to borrow from my dad. Craig is 6 foot and my dad is 5' 7". It was so funny!! If you look closely you can tell that the top button on his shirt is unbuttoned because it was too tight!

January was great because the Waite's got a visit from their dear friend Ana! She came for 3 full days and that's sayin' somethin' because she is in her 3rd year of law school and it is pretty intense. I took her to the Oliver Winery which she really enjoyed. Any other place was just too cold to go to if it was outside so we hung out at the house. We went to the Farmer's Market to get some good stuff to cook with. Ana is a super healthy eater so she taught me a vew of her vegan recipes. She introduced me to quinoa. yummy...and awesome.

Spencer thought her super big boots were awesome!

Ana and the kids with her classic Japanese tourist pose.
The downfall of the trip....we went out to eat one night and were debating over Thai or Turkish food. She for Thai and me for Turkish. She ended up letting me decide since I was pregnant. I chose Turkish...not really thinking about it. I wish I had put on my thinking cap because it was hard for her to go there and sit down and eat. Ana is Armenian and if you feel like reading about Armenian history. Agghhhh!!! What was I thinking! I felt so bad. She said she was fine and didn't want me to feel bad but man I was having a prego fart brain that night I tell you what! We miss her dearly though and wish we could see more of her!



1 comment:
Awesome update, although a bit behind. You have a good excuse. Post some pics of that little girl!!!
Post a Comment