So apparently I have a lot of catching up to do. I'll start with December. I turned 31 and no, I have no pictures to capture that moment. It was great though. I think with the help of my friends, we were able to tease Craig enough for his LACK of doing something awesome for me for my 30th that he pulled it off for my 31st. We got a sitter to watch our kids overnight and went up to Indy and spent the night at a Westin hotel. We ate P.F. Changs and he took me to see Wicked. That's right people....Wicked. It was my first time to see it and I really liked it. I really appreciate that my husband is willing to endure these kind of activities for me at least once a year since they are not his cup of tea. It's usually an anniversary activity and he claims that this was as well, but I don't. We did end up going to a Japanese Steakhouse on my birthday birthday. Craig celebrated his 34th birthday and I was determined to get EVERY candle on his cake. He's not old enough yet because he was still able to blow them all out. We saw Santa Clause. I think Rachel is starting to feel that she is getting to old for this. I love her face in this picture AND afterwards she came and told me that it wasn't the real Santa because he sounded too much like Brother Tibbs (this was a church activity). I just started laughing.
Friday, August 5, 2011
Decemeber 2010
So apparently I have a lot of catching up to do. I'll start with December. I turned 31 and no, I have no pictures to capture that moment. It was great though. I think with the help of my friends, we were able to tease Craig enough for his LACK of doing something awesome for me for my 30th that he pulled it off for my 31st. We got a sitter to watch our kids overnight and went up to Indy and spent the night at a Westin hotel. We ate P.F. Changs and he took me to see Wicked. That's right people....Wicked. It was my first time to see it and I really liked it. I really appreciate that my husband is willing to endure these kind of activities for me at least once a year since they are not his cup of tea. It's usually an anniversary activity and he claims that this was as well, but I don't. We did end up going to a Japanese Steakhouse on my birthday birthday. Craig celebrated his 34th birthday and I was determined to get EVERY candle on his cake. He's not old enough yet because he was still able to blow them all out. We saw Santa Clause. I think Rachel is starting to feel that she is getting to old for this. I love her face in this picture AND afterwards she came and told me that it wasn't the real Santa because he sounded too much like Brother Tibbs (this was a church activity). I just started laughing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment