Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pretty Cool

I recently went to visit my friends in Nashville, TN and discovered something pretty darn cool. My friend, Beesh, is married to a guy with the coolest last name....Reynolds. yeah, for anyone who knows my maiden name....they would realize how awesome that name is. Anyway, his oldest brother is the manager of The Killers. Pretty darn cool! AND, his younger brother is in a band, Imagine Dragons, which Rolling Stones labeled one of the top 16 unsigned bands. You should check them out if you wish on YouTube, but I recently added one of their songs to my blog's playlist. It's #2. I'll have pictures to share soon. I realize I haven't posted in a very very long time and much has happened to our family, so I promise I will get on here soon!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

It's only been three months since your last post.

Awesome.

(P.S. I'm jealous of your musical connections...)

Mad Queen said...

Just checked out your blog... you and I are on the same page... the blog is a major back burner... sigh. Anyways, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Killers... any connections there? If you ever want a buddy to go to a Killers concert, I am happy to fill in :). Too fun!