some statues were a little naughty.
martin and spencer
The Real Men of Genius. I love that they both wore their manly shirts.

Me and Andrea in front of the boob statue fountain. Hey, you should just think of it as art.

It was a beautiful day on campus.

gee Jimmie Johns, I don't know if I would put a sign like that in front of my food shop. It could suggest other kinds of smells.

For dinner we ate at Brian's beloved Irish Lion. He is Irish himself or at least his ancestry is, but this was his choice of hangout with his buds.
The Real Men of Genius. I love that they both wore their manly shirts.
Me and Andrea in front of the boob statue fountain. Hey, you should just think of it as art.
It was a beautiful day on campus.
For dinner we ate at Brian's beloved Irish Lion. He is Irish himself or at least his ancestry is, but this was his choice of hangout with his buds.
afterwards we came home and did what Andrea and I love best. We played games games games after the kids were in bed until super late at night. Oh what fun. They left in the morning for mass and on to Ohio after that. Thanks for visiting!



2 comments:
Hey Chica. I loved the baby story. That's hilarious. Nice statue pictures. I can tell from the pictures alone why you two get along.
Miss your guts.
I [heart] Sarah.
Miss you.
Post a Comment