Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy happy Birthday Spencer Dear!

Okay okay I realize that I'm like a year behind on all this, but that is why I'm trying to catch up a lot of stuff in one day. Spencer loves cars, the movie, toy cars, etc. You name it, he loves it. He wanted a Car cake so that's what I did. I didn't go all out this year. Normally, I shape the cake to look like whatever it's supposed to be, but I felt that this icing job would just have to be enough because let me tell you....this took me FOREVER!



He had a little birthday party with some kids from his sunbeam class (that's his Sunday School class). It was his first birthday party and he was pretty excited.

I had a giant Cars coloring page, pin the tail on the donkey, and a few other games planned. Lisa, my dear friend, came to help me with a party of 7 little kids. I love my Lisa! We ended the birthday with water balloon games and a huge water balloon fight that ended up involving some parents when they came to pick up their kids. It ended with Craig dumping a bucket of water over the Ficklin's 9 year old boy. That was awesome!

Spencer got the Disney Pixar Movie for his birthday. He loved that gift!


Craig and I decided to get him a bike for his birthday and he was so excited. That's all he still wants to do is go out and ride his big boy bike.


1 comment:

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday, Spencer!

I can't believe how big he is!!