Saturday, May 8, 2010

Amanda....you're crazy!


So I just read on my friend's blog that she is running in the redrockrelay race. It's 180 miles in 24 hours with a 12 person team. Yeah, you do the math....just kidding Craig already did it for you. That's 15 miles for each person in 2 hours. That is fast people!!!! Beautiful scenery. It starts in Brianhead and goes to St. George through Cedar Breaks and all that. You can look it up on http://www.redrockrelay.com/. I mean, yes, that is so exciting, but so fast. I'd throw up. Yep! I sure would. Good luck you crazy Thygersons!!!

2 comments:

Ute Family said...

Yeah, that is crazy. They have a race like that in Salt Lake called Ragnar and us Johnsen's are going to attempt it this year. A bunch of my friends are doing it this year...I was gonna do it but got pregnant! I love running!!! Have you done any races since your 5k you ran? Isn't that was it was?

amandapack said...

sorry sarah it is 48 hours. are we still crazy?