There are snowmen to make..
Hills to sled on...
Just time to be cute...
And the number one reason why we all seem to love snow (and why Ana will NEVER move out of California).....snow shoveling! Yes, look how much fun Craig is having shoveling the driveway! We had a couple of days where the snow just kept coming and everyday we would find the driveway like this and everyday had to shovel it. I'm excited because most of the time, I have to shovel the drive before Craig gets home from work so that he can get in the drive. This time, he was doing it and I just had to capture the moment. The snow was all the way up to the mailbox!



2 comments:
Hey, I remember that sled. The snow is beautiful. Especially when the sun is shinning. At least Craig shovels the driveway. It has become by chore somehow since we've moved here.
Hey, yeah, I heard you guys got a lot of snow this year... lucky! I have to do our shoveling because it hurts Glenn's back too much. I love it though... it is like vaccuming... so rewarding :)
Post a Comment