Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Trip to Kansas 2008

In October of 2008, I went to Kansas for my 10 year High School Reunion. Yes, I admit it. Before I left, our friend Jeff came to visit. You rock Jeff!

waiting for the bus
me and my girls! Mindy, Tricia, Meghan, me, Kristin
I had so much fun talking with all my friends. I didn't really take any time to socialize with anyone else, and I don't regret that.
my parents were out of town, so I had their house all to myself. Craig and the kids stayed in Indiana. However I was lonely all by myself, so I went to spend time with Dan and Kat and their kiddos. This is Maddy and me.
Ella wanted her picture taken too.
Liam

2 comments:

Amy said...

Cute kids. You have more friends that anyone I know!

Kath said...

I agree. Those are some darling kids!!! You're the picture queen.