my friends Heidi and Rachel came to visit from West Lafayette, Indiana.
Homemade yogurt popscicles. Jolie, Rella, Spencer, Rachel, and Libby. Babies Giles and Jalen are not pictured.
Giles2 days after my friends were here, Grandpa and Grandma Waite came to visit! They also brought Aunt Cari (Craig's younger sister) to visit too. We hadn't seen Cari in a couple of years. When Grandpa comes, it is haircut time. Craig and Spencer get a special cut from grandpa.
Aunt Cari and I took Rachel to a Fall Festival where kids can dress up and get face paintings, scale a climbing wall, go trick-or-treating on a fairytale trail, and other things.
Rachel wanted to be a fairy ballerina
Fall sky
A picture of our houseAfter the Waites left, my brother Dan and his wife Katharine came with their kids for a few days. My brother came prepared with all the activites they wanted to do.
We went hiking in Brown County State Park to see the fall colors.
Ethan and Colby hiking up a fallen log.
All the kids during our lunch break. Aren't I bad, I made Rachel go to school the first day of their visit because I didn't want to take her out for 3 days. Baby Liam is not pictured.
Dan packed Spencer around, Katharine packed Liam around, and I packed the lunches and some waters along with Ethan. We were just a bunch of pack mules.
The next day we went up to Indianapolis to the Children's Museum. Rachel loved missing school for this!
Spencer loves pushing these wheelbarrows around, along with all the other kids that go there!
Ella hiking around with big feet. They literally have TONS of activities to do for kids. It's one of the best children's museums in the nation (according to my brother. I don't know because I've never been to any other).
Colby did the rock wall. Nobody else was brave enough to do it.We also experimented with foods. There are a lot of different unique restaurants in Bloomington and Dan and Kat were excited to try something new. However, when they found out that I had never had Thai food, they promptly said that we had to eat that instead. They love Thai food and couldn't believe I'd never tasted such gloriousness. I do agree....it's pretty darn good.




No comments:
Post a Comment