Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Halloween 2008

I love the fall. I love the smells, the beautiful colors of the leaves, and all the fun activities. Every Halloween we always try to do some of our favorite activities.

Make sugar cookies and decorate them




Carving pumpkins is a must! I love all these first experience faces of Spencer. Spencer was finally at the age of caring and wanting to participate. This was his first time to clean out a pumpkin.


Let's do this! Wait! What's in there? What is that? Eww! Gross!
He does not like to get his hands dirty. I definitely think he needs more dirty time.
I always clean, season, and bake the pumpkin seeds. Yummy!

The finished product! Mine is on the left, Rachel is obviously Ariel, and Spencer and Craig did the witch. And yes, Rachel had help.
Rachel's school party. Of course I had to dress up! Spencer wanted to be Tigger. Last time I was this witch, I colored my whole face green. Nobody knew who I was at that party. Classic.

story time
for dinner we had mummies! (or pigs in a blanket scary style).

This year, Craig went as his co-worker Rich. I even got him to go to work that way. He didn't keep the teeth in for very long at work though. Unfortunately, neither Rich nor his wife were able to see it so we Trick-or-treated dressed up and made a visit since we're neighbors.

Rachel as a fairy ballerina and Spencer as a purple dragon....NOT Barney.

This was Spencer's first time to trick-or-treat.

1 comment:

BobulousBelly said...

So in the last picture it looks like the lady is kissing Rachel.