Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Oh for the love of Pete!

Okay, so I've been told by a lot of people to update this thing. I really really really haven't been very good at this have I!
So, I guess I'll post for the last month and then catch up later? Rachel had her recital. She loved it!!! Although it was scary on the stage with all the lights and people.


We decided that a haircut was long overdue.

much better

memories Dec. 2007




May 2009

They just grow too fast!




5 comments:

Amy said...

Holy cow! Her hair was really long! Did you donate it?

Way to go on updating the pics...now you just need some new music. You know I love you.

Megan said...

Cute hair, and I am TOTALLY on the boat about the graduation thing...WEIRD.

When are you coming to visit ME?

Kim said...

I love Rachel's haircut. Very grown-up looking.

Kath said...

She looks really cute in her recital outfit.

Mad Queen said...

Love the update... and Rachel's new haircut is darling! I really love seeing her in a girly girl tutu...how precious is she gonna get? I am impressed you got this girly outfit on her with make up and all... fun! Sorry we were poopers and did not get together in the bits we were in Bloomington... bummer... but Christmas we will be back!