Tuesday, June 9, 2009

May 2009

So this is out of order, but who cares! Over Memorial Weekend we went to Michigan to visit some friends, Nate and Sandrine Steed. Sandrine said I couldn't put this picture on facebook but does my blog count?



Da men and kiddos

Rachel graduated Kindergarten the last week of may. This is her teacher Mrs. Livingston


They actually had a graduation ceremony. Really?


They sang sweet melodies to the parents, who of course were awaiting with cameras in hand :)







13 comments:

Amy said...

Wait to update Sarah!!! Her teacher is really cute.

BobulousBelly said...

It is about time you updated. Except that it took you a year to do it. I am so glad they did not have a kindergarten graduation at Kyler's school. I am very excited for school next year because I will actually be able to go shopping and won't have a nagging son.

Kim said...

Congratulations on your return to the Blogging world. Can't wait to see some pictures of England!

McKenzie said...

I love that Amy gives you such a hard time for not blogging. But it was fun to see! Are you in town? We need to chill.

Amy said...

Okay Chica. May is over. Post some pics of your 3 week trip! Let's get some new tunes rollin' while you're at it.

Amy said...

Now June is over...July almost...

Amy said...

It's August.

Amy said...

...and it's September

Kath said...

Time for another Blog barf don't ya think?

Amy said...

...October...

Amy said...

November...

Amy said...

December...

Amy said...

2010. Happy New Year!!!