This is just a post of all our goodbyes that took place after the one to Ana.
Our last night we said goodbye to Maria. I don't think she understood. I hope she is doing okay. I miss seeing her and hearing her sing her Ghana youth song she was learning in school.

Dear Kwesi! This kids miss you! Thanks to our friend Jeff, we were able to say hi to Kwesi on the phone and he told Jeff that I needed to marry him (forget Craig) so that I could bring the children back to Ghana. Very funny.

Pam Eppel is a woman of strength and courage to me. she is originally from Zimbabwe, but fled with her family to South Africa. Amazing woman.

Oh Issac......he was in the bishopric. Soooo funny.

Lydia and her family. She made so many of my dresses for me. I love her! I was also her daughter's, Nanya, teacher.

Faustina. She is a friend of a friend. I loved getting to know her.

Phyllis! Oh Phyllis I miss you so much and I am soo sorry for the loss of your baby! Medical treatment is just not the best there. It's not horrible, but still not the best. She was the Primary president and my good friend. I still keep in touch with her.

My silly primary class

Joseph. he loved Spencer. He got married to this lovely lady while we were there. He is the black version of my brother Jess. At least that's what Craig and I though. If my brother was black, he would look like this guy :)

Bernice nice nice! That is one crazy lady! I loved her personality and funny dancing booty story.

Sister Hill is one southern belle let me tell you!

Sally Oh Sally! I love this lady soooo much!!! What a great friend! She got to play the role of grandmother for my kids (kinda). I don't think she looked at it that way, but I did and my kids needed her. She is one of the most giving people I know. she will always stand out as a wonderful example to me. I miss her.

Sally and the kids
2 comments:
Oh sad you had to say goodbye to so many special friends that you will most likely never see again... so amazing to have met them, but hard to say goodbye... bitter sweet for sure.
Post a Comment