Monday, August 25, 2008
Back in Bloomington, Indiana
Wow, this whole no picture thing REALLY bugs me. So, I have not had any internet access for the last 3-4 weeks. I know, I go from Ghana to the US and I don't have access here??? Come on people! So, my computer got a virus from my parents computer from using our pin drive to retrieve pictures, etc. so I won't risk getting any bugs in my friends computer now. We are currently living at our friends house in Bloomington. It's the Ostlunds for those who don't know. If you would like to know, then you can read her blog which is under their titled name. Anyway, we have been in temporary housing for about 2 weeks now and will be until this weekend. We arrived from London, excited and ready for our next phase of life. We immediately went house hunting in Indiana and found some to consider. Put an offer in and it got accepted. We moved out to Indiana a week later so that Rachel could start school on the first day! My baby girl is now in Kindergarten!!!! Can you believe that! I sure can't. Some have asked if Spencer misses her. Right now, he is just soooo happy to be able to play with whatever he wants! We have amazing friends here who have helped us out tremendously. My friend Sharon helped us find a wonderful lady who let us live in her fully furnished home for 2 weeks until we could come to the Ostlunds. It was great, just no TV or internet. Sorry Olympics, we'll catch you in 4 years. Now we are at our dear friends house and we're spoiled rotten. Tracey you really are a gem. Our first home!!!! is closing this Wednesday and we'll be moving in this weekend. I'll post pictures and all that, but I MUST finish my Africa experience before I forget it and forget the feelings and frustrations, the laughs, everything!!! Thank you once again for reading my online journal and I do apologize cause once I'm finished with the Africa stuff and the new house, it's just gonna be BORING! Stay tuned..............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Wahoo! You're back! I'm not back yet but I will be in a couple days. We must get together and party in your brand new house!
I was starting to think you had given up on the blog...
Sarah's life boring? I don't think so. You see the boring things I put on mine! I mean, how many different pictures can you see of Lydia? Oh well, it's my journal right! So you put on there whatever you want and all of your readers will LOVE it no matter what!
Glad you made it home ok! And so glad you have people to take care of you. And CONGRATS on your first house purchase! That is so exciting. We love our and can't wait to see what it looks like! Welcome home :)
Loved hanging out with you guys this summer... it will be so nice to have friends in Bloomington when we are done with Japan, but you have to promise to STAY in bloomington.... you need Cook to put on those "golden handcuffs"... they feel really nnnniiiiicccceeeee.
You guys are the best!
Welcome home! I can't believe it's over already!!! Anywhere in the US except Disneyland must seem boring!
Post a Comment