I found the cutest little red bonnet. I loved it! It went so well with this adorable dress that my friend, Amanda sent. You rock girl!

Spencer with my dear friend's, Lisa, little boy, Gabe. Aren't they cute!

Jamie Jamie. I love this girl. She is awesome and has moved away from the area as well, BUT she came for a visit and stayed with Lisa. We had a little lunch over at my house and she has the touch. Eliza went right to sleep for her.

2 comments:
Your chubby baby has stolen my heart! I want to squish her with kisses. Good job, Mamma - making such a beautiful baby.
The boys just loved seeing Spencer and his cool birthday cake. That's awesome. It was fun to see pics of McKenzie and Sally. Dang! Miss you guys. My favorite pic by far is the one of Eliza with her smiley eyes when you and Sally are on the couch. I also love the one of her yawning. So cute.
Post a Comment