Friday, October 8, 2010

Our summer of July 2010 Part 1

After all our traveling, our summer finally started in Bloomington. It started with a bang on the 4th of July, especially since Craig decided to wear his Father's Day shirt. It suits him.





The kids and I did a lot of berry picking this summer. This is Spencer and I picking raspberries at the Anderson Orchard. We also picked wild blackberries here in Bloomington and blueberries at the Bray's You Pick Blueberry Patch.





Rachel really liked the blueberry picking.



I also broke my toe on the day of Spencer's birthday. He and I were running downstairs to see his birthday cake (that I decorated for 2 hours the night before) and I stubbed it on our couch.


Our friends the Pettingills came down from West Lafayette and visited for a week. Danny works for COOK too and had meetings....free hotel stay for the family....might as well. We went to Bryan Park Pool and of course did some shopping!




They were here during Spencer's birthday, so we invited them and some close friends over for catching up and to eat some cake. These are my girls, Lisa and Heidi.



1 comment:

Andrea said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Craig's shirt!!