Wednesday, January 27, 2010

California-April 2009

In April 2009, I went to California to visit my friend Ana. She lives in Berkeley. Anywho, it became a trip of firsts, a trip of fun girl time, and relaxation!
The Firsts....


The first time I have ever seen and driven down the curviest road in the U.S.
The first time I got to actually see the Full House houses. (Ana in the pict.)

First time to visit Berkeley California

First time to dye my hair brown. (after picture obviously)

(before picture) Yes, we were bored and thought "Why Not?" This is my 'I'm so sexy with large dark brown dye in my eyebrows' pose.

First ride on a trolley

can't you just see the excitement in my face?!?!
My Beautiful Pictures.....

View of the harbor

The Rock-Alcatraz

sunset over Golden Gate

Perfect day for sailing

view of city
The Must See Attractions....

duh!....chocolate
the one and only

down to harbor for the view of the rock and seals and water
#1 reason to go to California? To see Ana!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I wish we knew you were coming, we would have come up and had lunch or something, we are only an hour south of there. Glad you had a great time though!

Mo-Reen said...

So fun to see some new posts! And nice to see some good weather for a change...the snow never stops here! Looks like you had some awesome trips! San Francisco is so fun and I'm glad that eating was an important part of your trip (it always is for me).

Amy said...

Good girl! Way to post! Wow, you got some amazing pictures!

Mad Queen said...

San Fran is the best city in the world... my Grandad owned a bar there for years and years so we often drove up there as a fam... never got tired of it. Fun trip!